This was laugh out loud funny...

My husband showed me some Japanese instructions for his exciting motorcycle battery today....
and I quote, from the section re what to do if you come into contact with the acid:

"Method of detoxify:
Outside : to wash by clear fresh water.
Inside: take a plenty of clear fresh water of cattle breast, well - distributed egg or vegetable oil.
Please send to hospital at once.
Do not allow children to play it."

Well now you all know. Keep those cattle breasts handy.

Comments

  1. How wonderfully absurd! Do they mean the kids shouldn't play the cattle breast?! I should hope they wouldn't!

    That is just mad and brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank goodness Tesco had those on a 2 for 1 last week...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts