Happy Anniversary Theo Paphitis' #SBS

I realised last night when I was designing these little cards with Moo.com (with my Klout bonus)) that it must be almost a year since #SBS launched. 
 
Happy Anniversary to all fellow winners! and thank you Theo for choosing me so early on, it was very encouraging for me.

When I won I didn't really know what it was all about  as it has only been going for a few weeks, but I think the effect of winning can be cumulative. I'm not one to bang on about things - ahem, so I didn't do a press release but I did have a little flurry of interest and followers and its something in common with let me see...6 x 52 = 312 winners.. that all have the Theo Paphitis seal of approval.

It was lovely to be chosen by Theo when my humble little site was Moobaacluck.com without a shop:) He must have seen something he liked. I just hope he'd like my new site!


Find out more about Theo's business tips here  and more about how #sbs works here

Comments

Popular Posts