A new Christmas design

I thought I'd show you a new design created at the begining of June inspired by 'Baby's first Christmas' then I realised that of course you could do any character.. I've done a grandad too:)


Think I will have fun with these. In a couple of weeks there is a sale on Notonthehighstreet and I though this could be a good way of drawing them to my customers attention and at the same time it's a way to thank the organised customers who get in there early, with their Christmas orders.



What do you think of them?

Comments

  1. They're incredibly cute and I can see you selling whole families of these for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Wendy :) I do hope you are right! Going to make them into personalised cards too. x

      Delete
  2. Love your mummy one, made me giggle as it looks like me now I've had my hair bobbed short again. X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts