#ippweeklycreate Monday 10th Sept

[caption id="attachment_1164" align="aligncenter" width="812"]Update - This project is on hold. I'd under estimated how busy things become in September as the Christmas preparations for an increase in orders from my Moobaacluck range necessarily have to take priority over simply exploring and enjoying myself!!  I hope I will find time to  come back to this before the end of the year. If not I will certainly do so in Spring 2013. © Gabriella Buckingham Aug 9th 2012[/caption]

This is the sketch I will be developing this week into a surface pattern; the end use of which I don't know yet! I was very encouraged and inspired by the comments on this one in the Flickr group #ippdailydraw.

This is a busy week for me as I only have 4 days to work as its my grandfather's funeral on Friday and there are Moobaacluck commissions to do of course; and my husband is away today and tomorrow so I won't have him around to take over the school run etc! I like a challenge but I won't be hard on myself if I only manage something simple.

Have a good week x

Comments

  1. I think this is my favourite of your sketches from #ippdailydraw - I'm looking forward to seeing how you develop it.
    I see it reversed out of a dark background with the marks in subtle pastel shades.

    Although I'm not doing this project as such, I am in fact using a sketch from last year as the basis for a complex reduction woodcut... good brain work!!!!
    Celia
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your Grandfather. I hope your week wasn't too tiring and that you've managed to relax a bit today : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts