Ink paint paper blog moodboard - Homework -week 2 #bywbootcamp



At the end of the week I gathered some of my favourite things, some of my own work and pictures by artists I admire. Arranged on my table in my studio they form my homework for #bywbootcamp with Holly Becker from the Decor8 blog. I've got to be honest I prefer doing a 'live' collection and photographing it rather than a digital collection which doesn't come naturally to me!!

I am musing on what my blog will be.. in the meantime I will continue to post about my work and questions that arise; wonderful painters and illustrators I admire and the voyage to creating beautiful things...whether that's some transformation at home or work related. I'm enjoying fantasising about the future ;) in blog terms and real life. Looking at my 'board' I think I know what I am aiming at more than I thought I did. Enough!

If you're a BYWbootcamp student and want to post a link to your mood board in the comments section please do :) Did you find the task helpful?

Comments

  1. Love your collection of inspiration! My blog is forever evolving and that's what I love about doing it. It's such a different beast to what it was when I first started. I have a blue coffee pot the same as your orange one and it's one of my favourite things. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabriella,
    I really love your mood board! Thank you for commenting on my FB wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have a thing about 70's crockery.. but also the more elegant delicate teacups as above - this one was my great grandmothers - think it's from the 1920's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to have eclectic taste! I am the same with everything; clothes, music, jewellery. Your blog is a very nice place to be you know! Have a great week ahead : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collection and so nicely photographed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice mood board! I like your work very much. I should order something soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely and inspiring mood board :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely mood board. I love what you collect here and the heart-warming tone. Your blog is and going to be friendly and cozy to stop by :D

    I have not done my mood board yet. Still thinking about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant. And I'm in love with your joyful illustrations.
    Mariana (BYW bootcamp)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful sunny collection. The three dimensions of your board is so lively. It really jumps out of the page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts