Valentine Design.. continued


Isn't nature wonderful? I stumbled across this beautiful rock on Cromer beach today walking with friends Tia a.k.a. Whoatemycrayons (graphic designer and website creator to the stars) and Paul and their family.

This evening I finished my alternative Valentine card ready to photograph tomorrow if we have decent light! I'm looking forward to seeing it in the daylight...



What do you think?

I might play around with spacing.. the What a big needs to come down a bit or the pants need to go up... I am really pleased with how my hand lettering looks.  Do you think 'big' should read 'Big'?

Here's the final thing available on notonthehighstreet.com/moobaacluck 



Comments

  1. The card looks cool, like it a lot.
    Staying somewhere near Cromer for a week at Easter , you must give me some tips of places to visit!
    or maybe we can meet for a coffee if you are close to there!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts