Bolt fabric design for Make Art That Sells - March


I am really pleased with how potential fabric design worked out for March's Make Art That Sells Bootcamp with Lilla Rogers. Everyone's designs will be available to look at here tomorrow!

It's mainly made up of watercolour and gouache paintings I made over the course of a few days a couple of weeks ago put together using Photoshop and a tiny bit of Ai.  I find Illustrator is very useful when I have some dark ink lines that I want to change into other colours; live trace is fantastic for this - saves selecting every single tiny mark separately which is what I used to do!

For this project I even made jelly and poured it into the wine glass you see here and the mold with the blue internal pattern you see here. The latter was a literal flop but tasted delicious! My children loved it :)



Comments

  1. I really love this one of yours Gabriella. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey! I think the gallery is going to be amazing tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts