New Baby Prints from Moobaacluck



I have been meaning to make these for months! I designed baby cards with this character that sell well for me and I feel sure that they make ideal prints if you are looking for a gift for new parents.


As the child grows a print like this can decorate their nursery. Who doesn't want to know how heavy they were when they were born - at some point?! Any special message can be printed as I shall make these to order.


I have just realised that the birth time could be added too... must add that option! Pity I didn't think of that before I took the pictures. They cost 9.95 for a board backed, cello wrapped A5 print ready to give as a gift or for £13.95 they come mounted as pictured, sized at 20xm x 30cm ready to drop into a frame like the one pictured which I bought from Ikea. Buy them here at my notonthehighstreet.com shop. That link will take you to all my things but they are on the first page.


Woof!

Comments

Popular Posts