A shop for my paintings on Folksy.com



This is what my new shop looks like so far. Now that I have posted almost all the paintings I have available for sale (I've yet to add works on paper - and cards) - I will be able to burst forth with new work!!

What will it be? We'll have to wait and see...(you and me both).. the most recent piece here is the Beach Swim at the top right that I finished yesterday. I love it. Currently it's hanging on my bedroom wall and I enjoyed looking at it this morning as the room grew brighter.

You can click through to my shop on the Find Me on Folksy badge third one down on the right. If you do happen to look through the shop I would love to read which painting you'd like on your wall most of all of them.

I will enter anyone who comments on this page or their favourites in a draw to win a set of 5 cards of their favourite designs, which I will print myself in a couple of weeks time. 

Comments

  1. Good luck with this shop. I like your winter scene and the beach swim painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Heloise - I will send you some cards as soon as I have designed them, thanks so much for taking an interest. Please email me your address to gabsbuckingham at gmail dot com x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts