Preparation for Surtex with Instagram


As part of my focus on developing my work and creating at least 60 new designs for my portfolio in readiness for Surtex I have been aiming at photographing something I am working on everyday and posting them on Instagram using the hache tags #createeveryday #gabriellabuckingham and any other relevant tags that pop into my head. It's fun and particularly helpful to me to see my favourites which I tag with my name grouped together. I start to see themes or styles. I've always loved fluid expressive paint and colour, it's intriguing to paint in black ink and see what I can do with that in Illustrator and then Photoshop.. something I would not have known how to do 2 years ago. Crack on!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts