My Surtex Flyer - after the event! and my new website..

Hello everyone; I haven't blogged for an age it seems. I spent most of March finishing off the lovely new website Tia from Whoatemycrayons built for me. I'll be blogging over there from now on. I won't be closing this one down just yet as it might be a good idea to link to new posts for a while!?

I was thrilled to have my flyer  and other recent work available for license ( pictured below) on the Print and Pattern blog a few weeks ago in the run up to the show in New York; the first time I've been featured there!


I'm in the middle of following up all the interest I had while at the show and am blogging about the whole experience this weekend. If you are interested in reading that keep an eye on the blog area of http://www.gabriellabuckingham.com my new illustration and design site! Thank you so much for all your support here in the past x

Comments

Popular Posts