New products for Moobaacluck in January 2016

I'm going with the flow in January 2016.. things are changing at Notonthehighstreet.com and we partners are all re-evaluating what we are doing and brushing things up to put it mildly! I have culled quite a lot of my older designs and will be working on a lot of new ranges this year. Things are definitely starting to look more cohesive although I have just released a pet portrait star that is completely realistic in style but it still has the Moobaacluck ethos behind it. I'll show you that another time! Of course you can see it in my shop right now if you want to.

I've designed several new gift wraps.. not all of which I can afford to print but I have made a start with these two glossy designs which feature that horse who would be a unicorn character that I really love. I made a wooden decoration of him in November that has a glittery hat that makes him look magical and he was a small hit ;)


The would be unicorn has been joined by blue birds in their party hats.


There's a choice of two tags which I print out to order and hand finish too ...


You can also buy a personalised card with the "unicorn" on for birthdays:


And if you have a new baby to buy for there's this decoupage wooden star that you can have personalised on the front and or back too.


It's a collection of sorts isn't it!? :) I'm pleased to say that I've sold at least one of everything since launching them all in the last few days, apart from the decoration as I've only just published that as I write. Hopefully they'll be seen by lots of people and start to snowball a little.


Comments

Popular Posts