The Thread - Blog inspiration


© Gabriella Buckingham 2017

I'm tentatively blogging daily throughout May inspired by "The Thread" , a Makelight course I will be following this month. I say tentatively as I feel exposed and sometimes confused about why I am blogging, or rather I tend to write exactly what I am thinking without hiding anything.. and that's not necessarily a good thing. It should be in an ideal world!

I think by the end of the month I will have found my way. I've already written down why I want to blog in my diary and I am sure there will be more on this subject during the course. There are several reasons for me to blog but I think,  like a business, for it to be successful there has to be an overall aim or attitude in mind even if you branch off.  I've started!

Comments

Popular Posts